In order to transfer ownership of the marital home pursuant to a divorce, one spouse is going to need to sign a quitclaim deed, interspousal transfer deed, or…Continue Reading »
Most Popular Topic
- Should I Sign A Quitclaim Deed During (Or After) Divorce?
- Can I Be Forced to Sell My House in Divorce?
- Transferring House Title Between Spouses During Divorce
- How to Find a Home Appraiser During Divorce
- How To Sell Your House in a California Divorce (2023)
- How To Split The House In Your Divorce?
- Using Gift Funds for your Home Down Payment
- A Complete Guide to Property Liens in a California Divorce
- 9 (Simple) Steps To Getting a Mortgage After Divorce
- 126 Questions You Should Be Asking About Buying, Selling, or Financing Your Home